The Account Director (AD) serves as the primary lead in managing the Catalyst Client Team and is the single point of contact between Catalyst, its clients, and agencies. Key responsibilities for the Account Director include developing search goals and objectives, and an integrated search marketing plan.
The Account Director will also be responsible for analyzing on-going performance of the search plan and adjusting activities based on results.
Strong Leadership, strategic and analytic skills, project management, presentation skills and client management are essential. Candidates should have 3 to 5 years of account experience as well as substantial exposure to both paid and organic search marketing.
The Account Director serves as the primary lead in managing the Account Team, and is the single point of contact between Catalyst and its clients and agencies. Account Teams consist of roughly 5-6 members and cover Paid Search, SEO and Project Management.
Key responsibilities of the AD include:
Creates the overall framework for the Account Team, including vision, goals and rule of engagement Works with team to establish and track performance against key account goals and objectives Serves as single point of contact for Catalyst and the client as well as its various agency partners Manages overall team meetings, agenda items as, and assigns actions to be taken
Communicates search performance to client and develops on-going action plans to achieve success Leads monthly and quarterly reporting efforts Leads strategic search marketing planning for upcoming fiscal year Works with Paid and SEO teams to develop plans, budgets, and presents to client for approval Identifies and acts on all additional revenue opportunities in order to contribute towards Catalysts revenue and profit objectives and brand building opportunities
Continuously receives feedback from brands on Catalysts performance in successfully achieving search goals and value delivered through search Ensures strong ratings of customer satisfaction
Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Development of strategic marketing plans (through traditional brand planning or digital marketing); preferably experience should be on brand building related businesses Managing a team of at least 3 people
- Ability to lead, measure success against goals, and challenge team members in an honest, open, and constructive style Strong project management skills and ability to work with team to prioritize delivery of most value added projects Solid understanding of Search Marketing including Paid Search, and SEO
- Ability to analyze search data, discover compelling insights and develop action plans to build business
- Strong ability to develop compelling presentations and present with confidence
- Ability to foster solid working relationships with clients by delivering successful results
- Ability to understand client/brand needs and sell in additional services and products to build Catalyst revenue
- Drive additional search results Strategic marketing, business, data analysis, team and client leadership, business development, project management, and solid communication and presentation skills